:: IbPRIA 2009 ::
IbPRIA is an international event co-organised every two years, by the Spanish and Portuguese Associations for Pattern Recognition, and sponsored by IAPR-International Association for Pattern Recognition. IbPRIA is a single track conference consisting of high quality, previously unpublished papers, presented either orally or as a poster, intended to act as a forum for research groups, engineers and practitioners to present recent results, algorithmic improvements and promising future directions in pattern recognition and image analysis.
Supported by FCT
Endorsed by the IAPR
- Registration is now open [info]
- Camera-ready upload is now available [info]
- Three invited talks will be given by distinguished world class researchers [info].
- A Best Paper Prize will be awarded to the most outstanding conference contribution.
- Associação Portuguesa de Reconhecimento de Padrões (APRP)
- Asociación Española de Reconocimiento de Formas y Análisis de Imágenes (AERFAI)
- Helder Araujo - ISR/University of Coimbra (Portugal)
- Ana Maria Mendonça - INEB/University of Porto (Portugal)
- Armando Pinho - IEETA/University of Aveiro (Portugal)
- Maria Ines Torres - Univ. Pais Vasco/Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea